BlueOrange Compliance Simplifies Health
Information Privacy and Security
BlueOrange Compliance has been providing privacy and security solutions, assessments, remediation, training and guidance since the inception of HITECH. We specialize in simplifying the complexities of HIPAA compliance through a HIPAA risk assessment and requirements review followed by practical and scalable solutions.
We understand that each organization is busy running its business and that human capital is limited. Our hi-tech, low-touch, and cost-effective approach provides continuous maximum information and guidance, and requires minimal staff time and engagement. We provide materials that are tuned to your organization. Our program helps you develop the implementation and training programs to prepare for the everyday privacy considerations.
Our team is comprised of former healthcare IT executives and top security, privacy and technology analysts. We provide top-level expertise in a variety of technology disciplines in healthcare, information security, physical security, cybersecurity, disaster recovery, business continuity and regulatory compliance.
Market Leadership Position
BlueOrange CEO John DiMaggio is an invited educational speaker at numerous long-term and post-acute care state and national Healthcare organizations. His speaking topics include:
- Privacy and Security in Healthcare
- Cybersecurity in the Healthcare arena
- Ethical Hacking and Forensic Analysis
- HIPAA compliance in Acute Care and LTPAC settings
- Ransomware and Cryptojacking – How to Prepare
- Ransomware Tabletop Exercise
- OCR Investigation Readiness
BlueOrange Compliance has been involved with a broad scope of professional, standard setting, and regulatory organizations including:
- JCAHO – Home Care Group
- LTPAC Exchange – Interdisciplinary Advisory Board
- HCFA / Agency for Health Care Policy Research (AHCPR)
- American Society of Consultant Pharmacists
- LeadingAge CAST Commissioner