In today’s healthcare landscape, many Covered Entities and Business Associates are finding that HIPAA audits are inevitable. The Office for Civil Rights (OCR) investigates HIPAA complaints, security and privacy breaches, and conducts random audits to assess compliance with HIPAA mandated processes, controls and policies. Additionally, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services conducts audits to validate those covered entities who attest for Meaningful Use.
If you are a Covered Entity or Business Associate, now is the time to test, analyze and remediate any vulnerabilities in your HIPAA Privacy, Breach and Security compliance. Let BlueOrange Compliance:
- Help you understand audit protocol so you can analyze and project your organization’s potential performance in an audit scenario;
- Prepare you for a potential audit by helping you implement best practices for audit readiness;
- Guide you through an actual audit;
- Guide you through post-audit remediation and reporting.
More Audit Support Solutions
- OCR/HIPAA Mock Audits
- MU Audit Support
- OCR Audit Support
- Post Audit Remediation & Reporting